Supervisor: Director Of Communications
The purpose of this position, under the direction of the Director of Communications, is to assist in the video requirements of the weekend experience.
- Operate camera for Sunday service (9:30 am)
- Review service footage with Director of Communications or Video Director for training purposes
- Operate camera for special events
Operate camera for Sunday services (9:30 am)
- Following the direction of the video director, capture the musical and speaking portions of the weekend service
- Maintain attention throughout the service
Review service footage with Director of Communications or Video Director for training purposes
- When possible, after a service, review the footage with the director to improve timing, composition and transitions of shots
Operate camera for special events
- Based on availability, capture special events such as Good Friday, Christmas Production or Christmas Eve
- Authentic in their own spiritual walk and relationships
- A desire to learn and develop techniques for composition, framing, movement and transitions of live video production
- Ability to follow verbal instructions and stay focused during the service
- 9:15 am - 10:45 am, Sundays
- Camera operators will be placed on a rotation. It is expected that you make every effort to be there when scheduled.
The Camera Operator must possess mobility to work in a stage environment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include vision to see a video monitor, color vision and depth perception; hearing and speech to communicate in person. The Camera Operator must also frequently use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, controls. The Camera Operator must possess mobility to walk up and down stairs.